Friday, March 27, 2009

Some SICK Jokes

To my few but faithful blog followers,

I have been having some health problems recently and have not had much of a chance to ruminate about politics and insert any sagacious comments into your minds which might eventually germinate into a plethora of ever expanding mindfulness of the state of America at this time.

But, I did want to put something down today, so, for your entertainment, I offer the following jokes which were created while I was SICK (hence the name SICK Jokes).

1) President Obama arrives at Andrews AFB, returning home from a visit to Arkansas. When he gets off Air Force One, he carries a small pig under each arm. At the bottom of the ramp, the Marine guard salutes and says, "Nice pigs, Mr. President." President Obama looks at the young Marine and says, "Son, these are genuine Arkansas Razorback Pigs. I got them for Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid." The Marine thinks about is for a second and replies, "Good Trade, Sir!"

2) President Obama is sitting in the Oval Office when an aide comes in and says, "Mr. President, the Invisible Man is here for an appointment." The president replies, "Tell him I cannot SEE him today."

3) Do you know why the Republicans have an elephant as their mascot? The Democrats had already taken the jackass!

4) The Difference Between Republicans and Democrats.

A Republican and a Democrat were walking down the street when they came to a homeless person. The Republican gave the homeless person his business card and told him to come to his business for a job. He then took twenty dollars out of his pocket and gave it to the homeless person.The Democrat was very impressed, and when they came to another homeless person, he decided to help. He walked over to the homeless person and gave him directions to the welfare office. He then reached into the Republican's pocket and gave the homeless person fifty dollars.


I hope you have enjoyed my SICK jokes. I hope to be back to good health in the next few days and will publish something on a more serious note. In the meantime, if you want more Sick Political Jokes, I suggest you watch C-Span or CNN and look for either Nancy Pelosi or Charles Reid. Those two are about two of the sickest political jokes it has ever been my displeasure to watch.

God bless and keep the United States of America!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Brian - So sorry to hear that you're sick! I hope you're back on track soon.