Saturday, July 25, 2009

Health Plan Flow Chart or Board Game On Crack? You Decide!

Here it is, folks! The Democrats voted yesterday to prevent Republicans, or any member of the House of Representatives, from using their mailing privileges to send this form out to their constituents. After viewing the chart listed below, you will understand how a normal citizen could be more than a little apprehensive about any plan that was drawn up to look like this one. This flow chart looks like the product of a crazed board game afficionado who is high on Crack Cocaine or something worse!!

If any of you, my few but faithful readers, can adequately explain this chart to me, I will be forever in your debt. I have seen piles of manure before, having spent my teenage summers working on a farm, but I do not believe that I have ever seen a steaming pile of bull shit to match the one issued by our Congress.

The following link will take you to this masterpiece of a governmental monstrosity. I strongly suggest that you do not eat before viewing and I would probably recommend a few good strong stiff drinks before viewing.

http://www.rollcall.com/pdfs/healthchart072309.pdf

Now, after viewing, click your heels together three times and say, "There's no place like home, there's no place like home." After looking at this chart for a few minutes, you will definitely know that "we're not in Kansas anymore!"

2 comments:

David Boyd said...

If you think healthcare is expensive now, wait till it becomes free with the government plan.

Robin13720 said...

Very well stated- both of you. Let's hope all our fellow citizens learn that "free" and "government" do not belong in the same sentence.